We offer you:
- In vitro tests / GLP / registration
- New: in vitro database (under construction)
- In vitro tests / research and development
- In vitro concepts / efficient product development
- Project management
- Study Monitoring
- In vitro / laboratory services
- In vitro / innovations
- In invitro / newsletter
- Validation and Assessment Services of in vitro Test Methods
Neu: Newsletter / in vitro innovations_eye irritation_eye corrosin
Neu: Newsletter /_in vitro innovations_skin sensisation
INVITRO-CONNECT GmbH offers you a large data base with various in vitro tests and in vitro-services for registration and research & development of chemicals, pharmaceutical substances, cosmetics, biocides, pesticides, medical devices and of veterinary medicinal products. The tests are usually carried out under GLP (good laboratory practice) in an accredited test laboratory.
Furthermore we also offer all in vitro tests approved by the ECVAM as animal testing alternatives.
From the development of an excellent test strategy, over the project and laboratory coordination to study monitoring, toxicological expertise and GLP inspections at the affiliated laboratories.
Benefit from our wide range of expertise, our experienced collaborators and an international well established network of partners: thoroughly selected experts, toxicologists and more than 80 accredited testing laboratories with an over 20 years’ track record in the industry.
INVITRO-CONNECT GmbH puts together the right team for each project. Thanks to our familiarity with the laboratories and the experts, we commission those most suited for the specific service. That way we can guarantee high-quality results.
We provide final test reports for your registration dossier, of course in the format of your choice, digital as well as on paper and worldwide.
We fully advise and support you with our expertise and the expertise from our whole global in vitro cooperation network.
We offer you all tests and services with the best price-performance ratio.
We are happy to also be your service provider and support your projects reliably –as we already do for many other satisfied clients.
For further information or interest in collaboration with us please do not hesitate to contact us personally. We are pleased to be of service to you.
In vitro tests / GLP / registration
Mutagenicity / genotoxicity
- Ames-Test: OECD 471
- Chromosomen Aberration: OECD 473
- In Vitro Mammalian Cell Gene Mutation Test – Mouse Lymphoma Assay / HPRT-Test – Point Mutation: OECD 476
- In Vitro Micronucleus assay in Human Lymphocytes Assay: OECD 487
Skin irritation / skin corrosion / skin corrision (reconstructed human skin models)
- Human Skin Irritation / EpiDerm: OECD 439
- Human Skin Corrosion / Episkin: OECD 431
- In Vitro Membrane Barrier Test Method for Skin Corrosion” (Corrositex): OECD 435Eye irritation / eye damage / eye damage hazard assessment in vitro
Eye Irritation / Eye damage hazard assessment in vitro
- HET-CAM Assay
- BCOP: OECD 437
- Isolated Chicken Eye Test: OECD 438
- Ocular Irritection
- EpiOcular & SkinEthic HCE
- Reconstructed human Cornea-like Epithelium (RhCE): OECD 492
Skin sensitisation / skin sensitisation hazard assessment in vitro
- Local Lymph Node Assay / LLNA: OECD 429
- DPRA / In Chemico Skin Sensitisation / Direct Peptide Reactivity Assay (DPRA) / OECD TG 442C
- KeratinoSens / In Vitro Skin Sensitisation / ARE-Nrf2 Luciferase Test Method / OECD TG 442D
- Estrogen or androgen receptor binding affinity (YES / YAS Assay)
Validation and Assessment Services of in-vitro Test Methods
- Management and coordination of validation studies
- Comprehensive statistical support of validation studies from study design to data analysis
- Consultancy for in vitro test developers, validation bodies and others looking for validation know-how
- Compilation and review of validation dossiers
- Statistical consultancy, especially for test method development
- Analysis of toxicological data
- Design and assessment of integrated testing strategies
- Tailoring of chemical-specific suites of toxicological in vitro screening tests and coordination of their conduct in collaborations with experienced laboratories
- Research related to the field
- and many other in vitro services in cooperation with partners –> please contact us directly