This is us:
INVITRO-CONNECT GmbH is a Swiss company and has been operating successfully in its 17th year. INVITRO-CONNECT GmbH are your international experts for laboratory tests and regulatory services.
INVITRO-CONNECT GmbH was founded 2006 in Herisau in beautiful Appenzellerland, where also the famous Appenzeller cheese has its origin. Today the head quarter is located in Zumikon, near the Swiss metropolis of Zurich.
INVITRO-CONNECT is represented by cooperation partner offices in St. Gallen, Paderborn, Lindau, Baden-Baden, Munich and Basel. Our employees look after our customers’ projects at the various locations and maintain close contact with the cooperation partner laboratories and network partners.
Most coworkers of INVITRO-CONNECT GmbH have more than 10 years or even more than 20 years of experience in contract research. We are a team of professionals in the areas of study coordination, project management, study monitoring, quality assurance for GLP and GMP and standardization and optimization of project processes.
Pascal Piller, the founder and Managing Director, is a former Quality Assurance Inspector / International Regulatory Affairs Manager and Project Leader. Among other functions, he has worked for RCC Ltd./Harlan Laboratories Ltd. (Basel, Switzerland) and TÜV Rheinland Biotech GmbH (Cologne, Germany).
This is what we stand for:
INVITRO-CONNECT GmbH stands for professional customer service and independent laboratory services with more than 80 cooperation partners. Our aim is reduce animal experiments by the use of new in vitro and alternative concepts.
With our expertise we would like to show interested companies which in vitro tests are nowadays applicable for research, development and registration purposes. We fully advise and support you with our expertise and the expertise from our whole global in vitro cooperation network.
Special emphasis will be placed on mutual trust and the well-being of all parties.
INVITRO-CONNECT GmbH offers you a full range of comprehensive services in the following areas:
- Medical devices
- Pharmaceutical active ingredients
- Veterinary pharmaceuticals
Our portfolio covers all tests and assays and documentation prescribed by the authorities.
You need complex laboratory services that deliver highest quality or professional expertise in the area of life science?
You want to commission scientific analyses or tests on compounds and products including a registration dossier?
You want to outsource completely and wish an individual and reliable project support?
If so, then you are right with us!
- How can you guarantee that you find the best service providers for each of the individual services you need?
- How do you find the time to invite offers and compare them expertly?
- How do know you that you will achieve the best price-performance ratio?
- How do you find out who currently has free capacity to save you from waiting?
- How do you keep updated on the current project and testing status?
- Who compiles all your results into one dossier?
We do! We do all that and even more for you. We provide support right where and when you need it.
For you, the customer, winning is the only option with INVITRO-CONNECT – your benefits at a glance:
- We put together the suitable team to best fulfill your contract.
- We find the suitable laboratory or service provider for your order. We know the laboratories and the experts in our cooperation network and order the best for every individual service.
- We investigate among over 80 cooperation partner laboratories the best price-performance ratio for your tests. Our experience shows a high variability regarding the prices of each laboratory. In case of large orders you save up to 30% test costs with INVITRO-CONNECT GmbH.
- We check free capacity for your tests in our cooperation network. We are flexible and able to place and start your project at any time due to our huge cooperation network.
- Your data will be kept strictly confidential, confirmed by a Confidentiality Agreement or non-disclosure agreement. All existing and generated data during the project will be saved encrypted on our external server of the company “Strato” in Berlin. Therefore we provide you with the most modern and highest state of the art safety, based on TÜV-certified data security.
- We assume the entire project support for you: from the first consulting (e.g. REACH) over the development of a test strategy, management of the laboratory tests, up to preparation of the complete registration dossier, as well as communication with the authorities, if required.
- We act as your study monitor for the entire scientific laboratory tests by our experienced senior toxicologists.
- We constantly keep you updated with the latest testing and project overviews every two to four weeks. Interim results can be seen at any time.
- We support your project personally and conduct, in case of extensive tests, at least one on-site inspection at the cooperation laboratory under GLP directives.
- In case of unresolved questions regarding your project we involve experts from our cooperation network to provide you with specific answers.
- We support you exactly where we are needed.
- We provide final test reports including the registration dossier, of course in the format of your choice, digital as well as on paper and worldwide. All data will be delivered to you “ready to archive” contained in a clean folder including a detailed table of contents. Of course also a digital copy on CD-ROM will be included. All this is part of our standard service.
- We conclude the contracts with our cooperation partners and pay all invoices for project costs. In the end you will receive only a single invoice with an itemized and transparent list of all services.
INVITRO-CONNECT GmbH is your partner for:
- Testing and assays at over 80 accredited test laboratories
- Project management and study monitoring
- Full-range of REACH-compliant laboratory services and management
- Preclinical Testing Service for regulatory studies and R & D
- Outsourcing service for all tests and analyses including registration
- In vitro analyses and tests for regulatory affairs and R & D
- New in vitro innovations
- In vitro concepts for efficient product development
- New registrations under REACH and IUCLID 5
- Regulatory Services for REACH, Pharmaceuticals, Biocides, Cosmetics and Medical Devices
- GLP inspection and audit service
- Life Science Expert Services
- Quality Management Services GxP
- GALP certificate (Good Academic Laboratory Practice) for university laboratories
- (approved by INVITRO-CONNECT GmbH)
- Preparing and updating safety data sheets
- Testing for SVHC products / SVHC screening
If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us: We are looking forward to hearing from you!
GLP = Good Laboratory Practice
SVHC = Substances of Very High Concern*
REACH = Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals**
OECD = Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development *SVHC-substances are carcinogenic, mutagenic or toxic to reproduction (CMR, cat. 1 and 2), persistent, bioaccumulating and toxic substances. Furthermore, there are substances that “according to scientific knowledge are likely to have serious effects on human health or the environment”.
** REACH stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals; for the registration, evaluation, authorization and restriction of chemicals. This is an EU chemicals regulation that came into force on June 1, 2007. As an EU regulation, REACH is equally and directly valid in all member states. REACH will fundamentally harmonize and simplify the previous chemicals law.
OECD: The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD; French Organization de coopération et de développement économiques, OCDE) is an international organization with 34 member states that are committed to democracy and a market economy. Most of the OECD members belong to the high income countries and are considered to be developed countries. The headquarters of the organization and its predecessor organization OEEC has been La Muette Castle in Paris since 1949.